The other Europe: What can YOU do?
6th ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2015 will be held in Brussels on the 2nd of September.
The 2015 EPHA conference will explore how the concept of 'Health in All Policies' has evolved into a broader approach to better governance for health. This conference will provide the perfect platform to discuss the issue of Roma integration, including past successes and obstacles, as well as future strategies.
Main themes of the event:
• The real living conditions and health status of Roma people
• The critical role of Roma Health Mediators
• The needs and suggestions from Roma-health NGO’s,
• To present good practices how to use European funds
• And to start to work on solutions that provide easy-to-access support from the European institutions to improve the situation.
Who should attend?
• representatives of civil society organizations,
• representatives of EU institutions or member states,
• researchers and other stakeholders dealing directly and indirectly with Roma integration and/or Roma heath-related policies.
Where and when:
Date: 14h30-17h30, Thursday, 3 September 2015
Venue: Polak Room, Residence Palace, Brussels
The side event is organized by the European Public Health Alliance (EPHA) in collaboration with the “Together for Better Health” Program by the GalxoSmithKline (GSK).
To register please follow this REGISTRATION LINK
(Deadline for registration: Monday, 31 August 2015, 12:00) The event is free of charge
For more information please visit http://www.epha.org